Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Dapper Day 2014



Dress: Heart of Haute
Cardigan: Sourpuss
Everything else: offbrand

So this sunday was Dapper Day at Disneyland and I finally was able to go! I was beyond estatic about seeing everyone in their dapper attire! My boyfriend took my friend, Dina and I to go hang around the park. I had soooo much fun! I also got tons and tons of footage for a Dapper Day video I'm in the process of making. 

Dina decided to wear a 20s-30esque dress, along with a pair of adorable knit gloves, and simple pearls.

The entire time I was beyond surprised at how many people actually participated in Dapper Day! Vast majority of everyone was dressed in their best attire! I loved to see everyone's own definition of what dapper meant to them. (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

"hmm..... i'm kinda hungry.."

Hahaha! Me screaming internally. (AW DINA IS CUTE)

Dina, me and Alex, chilling with our new ride **

We hung out at disney for a good majority of the day, we went on Pirates, Haunted Mansion, Star Tours, and a couple other really fun classic rides. In the afternoon, we decided to mosey on over to California Adventure to check out the new entrance. It's all very old hollywood and really neat.

"Now make a silly faaace!" me: "I don't remember how!"

Alex and his kewt lil bowtie omg I probably straightened it for him like 12 times.

All in all, I had a beyond awesome day, filled with lots of vintage fashion, and constantly thinking over and over "oh my glob, where did she get that?!"

( p.s love you Alex, thank you so much for taking meee!)
also, stay tuned for my dapper day video! It's gonna be sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment