Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dolly Kei Inspiration

No outfit post tonight, I got ready in too much of a rush today. I just wore whatever I could find. ┐(‘~`;)┌ Today I'm just going to post a bit outfit inspiration!

When it comes to Japanese fashion, I've always been heavily into lolita fashion, but lately I've really wanted to broaden my horizons by experimenting with different styles.

One of those is definitely Dolly kei.

Love it, A line skirt with a cute little belt and little flares of red in there. Adorable.

I find the style very endearing and something that is a little less 'out there' when it comes to Japanese fashion.

Printed grimoire tights, peter pan blouse, houndstooth skirt with black and white saddle heels <3

Here are some other pictures of this style that I found really inspiring:

 
Lots of vintage flair in this one


More casual takes of the style.

Loving the socks and heels together! Very funky and cute!



I think what I love most about this style is it's accessibility to the united states. Most of the items from Grimoire are imported from the usa. I believe I might try and create an outfit inspired by this style in the next couple days.




No comments:

Post a Comment