Thursday, February 13, 2014

My favorite animal crossing patterns

So recently... I decided to delete my old animal crossing town "MoonStar" because I wanted both a fresh start and to really focus on making the dream town that I envision in my head. I decided to say Sayonara to my favorite neighbors.. including Fauna (sob) and Beardo, and left MoonStar late last night with no regrets! :) (screams internally)

I just started my new town named "Lacetown" not to be confused by various lingerie shops sharing the same name.. It just seemed like a cute idea at the time. I decided I really wanted to concentrate on a really cute aesthetic for my town that I can enjoy.

Most of the QR codes I've decided to use were all made by the awesome Vivcore!
She has made some of the most freaking darling animal crossing patterns I've ever seen.

I'm planning on using her beyond cute Rococo Royal dresses.

Her whimsical "Forest Cobble" path!

And maybe adding a little more Luxury to my town with a dash of her, "Blossom Lake" patterns.

If you love this stuff like I dooo, check her stuff out! 
Her blog is also filled with really cute things, like monster high dolls and full tutorials!

Here's the link to her Dolly Dream Blog! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment