Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day Outfit

                    Dress: Heartbreaker
                    Cardigan: Sourpuss
                    Beret: unknown
                    Bag: Muchacha Mook
                    Shoes: Dr. Martens

My Valentine's Day was pretty casual and nice. I spent the morning watching television with my momma in pajamas. I had to work at around 4PM, so I made sure to gather a couple things for a cute impromptu present for Alex and then I went to work. After that we went back to his place and he gave me an Alpacasso as a present!! Ahhh! I love her so much!! Totally the best present ever.

                  
My dog loves V-day too, Alex's gift, and my new Alpacasso "Baby." <3

It felt nice to just have a night in, watched south park and just pigged out together. I got him a bunch of exotic chocolates that we got to share! <3 (hey alex if your reading this, ily)



No comments:

Post a Comment