Sunday, February 16, 2014

More work, less play.


Sweater: Thrifted
Skirt: F21
Tights: Leg Ave
Shoes: TUK

I worked all day today and it was very painfully slow! I did get lots of compliments about my outfit for the day though! My boyfriend bought me this sweater and it's currently one of my favorites. c: After work, I came home and reorganized my room again, but it's just so crowded! Luckily, my mom was able to find an ad on craigslist for a whole collection of new furniture! So I'm crossing my fingers. I'm definitely going to be having a garage sale soon! I have way too many books and stuff I just don't need in my room. :c

I'm also really upset because my favorite mirror broke today while I was moving around my furniture!
Luckily, my boyfriend is coming over soon, that should cheer me up. (´;ω;`) 

Also! I'm going to dapper day this Sunday! 
So be prepared to see a great post about that, and also a video!




No comments:

Post a Comment